Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
calkid01

Rolled Primal Ancient Sacred Harvester

Recommended Posts

probably around the same as any other weapon rolling as a primal tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as you upgraded in the cube (as i suppose), it is a guaranteed legendary so drop rate does not matter. 

As i remember, a legendary has 10% to be Ancient and 10% of that to be primal. So 1% chance. 

There are 14 Ceremonial Knives available. So divide that 1 by 14 - thats a 0,0714285714285% chance, as far as my math is correct. I would say, you can consider yourself pretty lucky. Now go get yourself a cookie and start killing those dirty evil monsters! ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2019 at 11:47 AM, Yolo said:

As far as you upgraded in the cube (as i suppose), it is a guaranteed legendary so drop rate does not matter. 

As i remember, a legendary has 10% to be Ancient and 10% of that to be primal. So 1% chance. 

There are 14 Ceremonial Knives available. So divide that 1 by 14 - thats a 0,0714285714285% chance, as far as my math is correct. I would say, you can consider yourself pretty lucky. Now go get yourself a cookie and start killing those dirty evil monsters! ?

I believe it's about 0.2% chance to be primal, not 1%.

To the OP: congrats on your primal. I was over the moon when I got my primal Sacred Harvester via reforging a while back (not seasonal). It was a long grind!

Edited by mayahastheknife

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mayahastheknife said:

I believe it's about 0.2% chance to be primal, not 1%.

 

To the OP: congrats on your primal. I was over the moon when I got my primal Sacred Harvester a while back (not seasonal). It was a long grind!

Thanks for correcting me, that equates to 0,0142857142857%, só roughly 1 or 2 in ten thousand rolls. Thats some extreme luck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Neptune
      So i heard about primal ancients, and i m kinda desperate to get it. Why? It can make my Demon Hunter even powerful then he is now (I deal about 35m damage) So how do you get them? I know how though. Get in a GR 70 and do it Solo, but how do you do it actually? How much do you need to farm this for? A week? A month? A YEAR? The point is, i want primal ancients, and have NO IDEA how to farm them :// so... i need a bit of help for farming :))
×
×
  • Create New...