Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MidasKnight

A few questions for a newish player

Recommended Posts

At what point should I stop buying Classic Packs? Is there a point where it becomes…pointless?

Also, which packs do these 3 cards come in:

Scavenging Hyena
Rat Pack
Pack Leader

These cards compliment each other so much it’s crazy. I have to have them!

Also, when should I start disenchanting cards? What criteria do i use to decide which to disenchant? Can I trust the Auto DE feature in Crafting? It saying it can DE 33 Common cards.

Edited by MidasKnight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As for crafting,,,, yes trust the DE 33 it means you a 33 cards that are 3 (or more) you can't use them, dust them,

As for when to dust or not? that's your choice

Some people dust every card they will never use, Some people never dust!

Me,  I dust Golden  - I see no point in golden, just a pretty animation, and you get nothing else, what's the point - the only time I keep a golden is if I just have 1 normal, once I get 2 normal, the golden bites the dust.

I keep all the normal cards, ok I  don't use 80% of them, but.. maybe in another meta that non-used card may suddenly be useful.

but then I am a horder - in all these type of games I keep it all (e.g. I have everyone of my tanks I got from the start 8 years ago in World of Tanks). 

So bottom line on general dusting... Make your own mind up. 

P.S. Yep I know this is a late reply ? 

Edited by Sleete

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...