Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MomoMonster

What should my damage be?

Recommended Posts

I have a subtlety rogue that I'm just starting to do some LFR with and was just wondering what is considered acceptable damage? I've looked over the guide on this website and didn't see anything, so I'm starting to wonder if this question is too vague...

 

During one raid a person said we should kick dps who are doing less than 60k. Is that like, the line for good vs poor? I guess I'm just not sure what I should be shooting for. Obviously higher is better, I just don't know what a "normal" number would be. 

 

Hope that makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you may also use Shadowcraft to find out your estimated dps however some fights will be better for you than others i.e. sha of pried is where you should shine while Galakras would prove difficult.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course I can't stop you, but I would not recommend using Shadowcraft as a DPS benchmark before you've done any kind of log analysis. I especially would not recommend it if you are barely starting LFR. Striving for some number with no real sense of how to get there will only leave you frustrated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For some reason many of my toons aren't showing up in the armory, my rogue being one of them.

 

I'm working on getting world of logs going so I can get my combatlog.

 

As for my rotation, I try to follow what the guide on this website suggests, but I'm still getting used to it and get lost sometimes. I will post again when I have information that is actually helpful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...