FORUMS
positiv2

Balance Druid PvE

On 9/21/2024 at 8:57 PM, Guest Failfurby said:

I don't think the rotation guide in the leveling section is right.  It says to cast 2 Wraths to enter Solar Eclipse but when I do that in game I enter Lunar Eclipse.  Did I make the wrong build?

Yes you should enter Lunar Eclipse with two Wraths. No your build is fine that is how it works. Wrath lets you enter lunar, and Starfire lets you enter solar. So casting 2 wraths puts you in aoe and 2 starfires in single target

Guest Hhalle

Builds & Talents, in the text for the "Multi-target & Mythic+" build it says for Delves or solo content to remove Nature's Vigil and Innervate and take the points leading to Feline Swiftness - but the build already has those points. Does this mean the M+ build should be used in Delves/solo? Or is something missing somewhere?

For the most part yes. You want to run the m+ talents in that environment while not taking the more party driven utility talents.

So if you take Nature's Vigil and Innervate out, where should those points go? (They can't go into Rake and Feline Swiftness like the guide says, because the M+ build already has points there.)

Uncommon Patron

there's something wonky with the balance druid hero talents - it says to choose Kepper of the Grove - at least I think it does, the icon looks more like Keeper and nothing like Elune's Chosen.  However, when I activated it, its red and says "requires Force of Nature talent."  I've followed all of the talent points as indicated, but nothing shows Force of Nature.

Guest Guest chicken

I am curious what's the logic behind the recommended talents for M+. There's a reason no one really runs these, per sims it's only 1-2% ahead of the standard Keeper of the Grove m+ build on aoe while being around 15% behind ST, all this while being less bursty and less flexible with CDs due to the loss of Control of the Dream.
This really should be changed, it's misleading new players who wouldn't think to check warcraftlogs.

Guest Nelnamara

Is there any updated info for the 11.0.5 patch tomorrow?