FORUMS
positiv2

Retribution Paladin PvE

Guest Krakenus

Divine TollDivine Toll now casts JudgementJudgement only at your target and nearby enemies which are in combat. If the enemy is not aggroed by anyone but it is in Divine TollDivine Toll's range, it won't get a hammer in the face. Tested on both neutral and aggressive mobs.

On 5/1/2023 at 11:10 PM, Guest BeanMachine said:

the rotation for single targets is counter intuitive, after the first holy power spend youre stacking holy power beyond 5 and still going before the next spend..  if thats not intended to be a step by step i'd reword this.

Hey, it's not a rotation of buttons you press after another, but a priority list. So if the generators push you to say 5 Holy Power, spending becomes the highest priority to press as next button, and not follow the list like a fixed rotation.

On 5/12/2023 at 4:45 PM, Guest Krakenus said:

Divine TollDivine Toll now casts JudgementJudgement only at your target and nearby enemies which are in combat. If the enemy is not aggroed by anyone but it is in Divine TollDivine Toll's range, it won't get a hammer in the face. Tested on both neutral and aggressive mobs.

Hey, thanks for bringing it up.

I will double check it and update/remove the reference to aggroing mobs outside of combat as it did before.

Guest Fader

I've been testing out Sarkareth fight, and have trouble choosing between 'execution sentence' and 'final reckoning', among other talents. They do not outperform eachother persay, but what about other talents?
When we're done doing HC progression, I'll test out the different talents.

Guest AnotherRetInTheWall

10.1.5 page updates broke some things, talent trees aren't showing. the import codes are there, but there's no talent tree graphics.

15 hours ago, Guest AnotherRetInTheWall said:

10.1.5 page updates broke some things, talent trees aren't showing. the import codes are there, but there's no talent tree graphics.

Hi! This should have bee fixed by now. Do let us know if you encounter any other issues.

yo i have one question what best weapon in MoP Remix

idid search but i still didn´t find guid thanks for help

Oladin

Edited by Oladin

Guest Yellowshirts

All TWW Prepatch have Crusder Aura as unselected, however it is a forced Talent

Guest Traedan

Hello the leveling guide is not working.  Paladin spec is stuck at 26 not changeable and Retribution is stuck at 55 although it is follow able.

Love your guides btw thanks for taking the time to make them

Guest vekspec

Hi - your Paladin talent exports are not working. once importing into the game, it doesn't apply any of the talents to the tree.

Guest GuestGhost
10 hours ago, Guest vekspec said:

Hi - your Paladin talent exports are not working. once importing into the game, it doesn't apply any of the talents to the tree.

The talent trees are out of date. Again. Because Blizzard changed things. Again.

15 hours ago, Guest vekspec said:

I think our tree had changes in the reset yesterday and it looks like the rightside (Ret tree) moved Empyrian Legacy and Holy Flames around.  This is probably what causes the export of the tree to fail.

Guest guest rolando
On 8/14/2024 at 10:24 AM, Guest vekspec said:

thats prob due to the new update. give them a day or 2 to sim it out and work best spec.

On 9/20/2024 at 6:47 AM, Wildwill said:

It says Ironclaw Whetstone is the best weapon rune to use. 

This is incorrect. Ironclaw Weightstone is the correct item. 

Since the weapon stated in the BiS-section is a "bladed" weapon (sword, axe, dagger, etc.), whetstone should be the correct item to use. Weightstone is used on "blunt" weapons, e.g. Maces.

Guest GDx

I just tried to look at my talents tree in game and the base paladin side doesn't even match layout-wise as of right now, like it's a completely different tree. Please tell me why this is.

8 hours ago, Guest GDx said:

I just tried to look at my talents tree in game and the base paladin side doesn't even match layout-wise as of right now, like it's a completely different tree. Please tell me why this is.

These talents have been updated for the 11.0.5 patch that comes out on October 23rd, they'll match when that version of the game comes out.