FORUMS
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PGProf
      I'm trying to follow your Martial Artist Guide but hardly any of the abilities listed show up in my game.  I've looked at multiple specs that you list and I cannot even find anything similar. The pictures are different too.  PLEASE update your guides with real-time abilities.
    • By Durand1981
      I was just wondering if original diablo 2 guides will suffice, or if new build guides etc will be created ????
      I should also probably add that what with the controller support, im not sure how modified the new edition is and if amendments will need to be made.
    • By Cervices
      Would it be possible to get printer friendly version of the guides? In particular the raid guides. I know you need people to visit the site to receive advertisement revenue but having the option to print would be very helpful in my raid prep. Yes. I know just copy, paste and make my own but then the format is wonky and I spend a ton of time adjusting things. Just something to consider. Also, having the option to be in light mode over dark would be great. 
    • By Archimage
      In case you haven't seen, there is an addon called AzeritePowerWeights that shows you which azerite traits are best.
      Bloodmallet, a website containing DPS simulations for azerite traits, has also added a button to export the weights for the addon.
    • By chaoticwonder
      I think it would be useful to include builds and legendary recommendations for open-world/leveling in BfA, in addition to raiding/mythic+.  Some guides do touch on this but not consistently.  (Including open-world/leveling in the general guide framework would be good, too.)  With so many changes I've seen/heard a lot of folks going with survivability/generic legendaries like Prydaz/Sephuz versus talent/ability boosters.  I'd love to hear what the guide writers and others here think.