FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Tip: Teleport to Oribos from Anywhere

49804-oribos-skybox-explained.jpg

Many people are complaining that the flight path from their Covenant Sanctum to Oribos takes too long, so here's a tip on how to reach the hub faster on a 2-hour cooldown!

The key item to make this work is Cloak of Coordination Cloak of Coordination. It is purchasable from Guild Vendors in Orgrimmar/Stormwind. Using the item teleports you directly to Stormwind/Orgrimmar portal rooms, and you end up in front of the Oribos portal, allowing you to reach the new hub quickly.

Alternatively, you could also use the Dalaran Hearthstone Dalaran Hearthstone and port to Orgrimmar/Stormwind from there on a shorter cooldown.

Mages and the Vulpera do not need to worry, as both have other means of getting there quickly. Thanks to nameisinappropriate for the tip!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I feel that the Legion Dalaran Hearthstone is more efficient.

It only has a CD of 20 minutes which gives more uses even though you still have to run to Stormwind Portal from the Dalaran Hearth location, which I feel is a proper trade off compared to the Cloak and it's 2 hour CD.

I must be missing something (high probability), because if the goal is to get from your Covenant to Oribos, set your hearth for Oribos.

For me it isn't the covenant>Oribos that is the time eater, it's the trans-covenantial trip that can take some time.  Still, I like the design concept of a central hub like Oribos.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Libraridan said:

I must be missing something (high probability), because if the goal is to get from your Covenant to Oribos, set your hearth for Oribos.

For me it isn't the covenant>Oribos that is the time eater, it's the trans-covenantial trip that can take some time.  Still, I like the design concept of a central hub like Oribos.

Basically you want to set your Hearthstone at your Covenant and use the Cloak to get to Oribos quicker.  This is assuming that whichever destination to do your Calling, Dungeon farming, or Anima Farming to keep you busy for 20 or so minutes before re-using your stone or the cloak.

You forgot to mention that you can use all 3 cloaks seperately, which means you basically have 3 Orgrimmar ports. 2, 4 and 8 hours cooldown and they dont share a cooldown.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Kopuliak said:

all my alts got couple of potions of Deepholm in their bags, INSTANT/5 min CD port to Deepholm, some 3 seconds away from OG/SW portal.

Hellscream's Reach tabard, Argent Tournament tabard, Jaina's Locket, Ring of the Kirin Tor

Druid/Monk/DK Class Hall teleports

• Like 1

I still use my WoD garrison hearthstone for quick travel too. It requires a level 3 garrison (not hard to get because you can buy garrison resources off the AH) to get the portal to Ashran which has a portal to Org/SW, but it is also a nice place to log rested, change talents, and you can build a bank/guild bank/transmog spot.

7 minutes ago, SidonisAntares said:

Hellscream's Reach tabard, Argent Tournament tabard, Jaina's Locket, Ring of the Kirin Tor

Druid/Monk/DK Class Hall teleports

also you can use Dalaran and WoD Garisson L3 HS's to get to OG/SW portal room in few seconds.Especially if you got M.2 drive...

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Kopuliak said:

also you can use Dalaran and WoD Garisson L3 HS's to get to OG/SW portal room in few seconds.Especially if you got M.2 drive...

Yup, I thought they were previously mentioned higher up in the thread, so I didn't bother adding them.

• Like 1

Not as quick as these ways, but what also worked okay was using the teleport from your sanctum to the flight path closest to Oribos and fly from there. It basically skips the whole flightpath over the zone. Or at least that works for Kyrian, no clue about the others.

• Like 1

You can also use the Brawler's Club ring The Brassiest KnuckleThe Brassiest Knuckle to teleport to Orgrimmar and then fly to the portal room. Or WoD Garrison Hearthstone then use portal to Ashran and then to Orgrimmar. You can also use your WoD Shipyard Captain's Ring. Lot's of ways to travel.

• Like 1

On 12/17/2020 at 2:17 PM, 1sixths said:

I still use my WoD garrison hearthstone for quick travel too. It requires a level 3 garrison (not hard to get because you can buy garrison resources off the AH) to get the portal to Ashran which has a portal to Org/SW, but it is also a nice place to log rested, change talents, and you can build a bank/guild bank/transmog spot.

i still use my WOD garrison for the same reasons,

i have the AH bot on every alt to have their stuff on sale.
level 3 stables has the massive pet storage for hunters

portal to ashran

portal to org or storm

also the karanzhan dungeons have ring achievement with portal to kara.

which is sometimes super helpful place to be near

i have the 2hr cool org cloak too

dalaran stone is also very useful if doing bouncing around in short time periods

the other "stones" are moostly mimics of your normal stone.

i put all my hearth devices on bar to use individually,

but they share CD and location is shared on the different devices too

(greatfather winter's hearthstone)

even the (kyrian hearthstone) is not unique. waste of 750 anima i will never get back

(eternal traveler's hearthstone)

(headless horseman hearthstone)

many special different stones that all share the normal one's setting

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this