FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Giveaway #47 - 3 Mounts

Dear Icy-Veins,

After two months off from WoW for very personal reasons, I came back the day after the patch dropped. I was so confused and intimidated and overwhelmed. All this from a game that I love and have played very well since Vanilla. I honestly say that if it hadn't been for your website to help me understand all the new changes and how every thing affected one another and game together I probably would of thrown in the towel, or just been a epic fail on my toons. So I want to say thank you for taking the time and the patience and for being awesome and making your website to help us understand the game and changes and mechanics better. I am quite certain this is for new players and old players just the same. Thank you so much for helping my gaming experience be totally tubular awesometastic.

ICY VEINS ROCKS =D

• Like 1

I started playing WoW in May. I have had no help but one mentor who is an extremely busy guildmaster of 4 guilds in different realms. Icy-veins has now helped me tremendously with the patch 5.04. I in turn am helping two others I have brought into WoW with the help of your forums. Thanks so much for your dedication & research!

• Like 1

Thank you so much for your guides to Paladins, Warlocks and Warriors, they have truly helped my experience greatly, and I look forward to any updates to those classes and others, you guys at Icy-Veins are absolutely amazing!

• Like 1

Ty for all of the guides, this is one of the first sites to have good guides up for the recent patch. Other sites have good info but some of its so cluttered I couldn't find anything.

• Like 1

I just wanna thank everyone at Icy Veins for all the helpful tips. I'm a officer in my guild, and whenever someone needs help with their class, I direct them to you guys. Thank so much!

Edited by ZacharyLawson
  • Like 1

I love tanking and whenever I have any issues/problems I will immediately refer here. Quick and excellent feedback from community as well! I already recommend all my raid teams to check IV to optimize their raiding skill and it work like charms. Thanks a lot to Icy-Veins.com

• Like 1

Gr8 guides and the info is awesome just wondering for healers I know all the info is clearly stated and can be read through and as u can't really have a rotation as its more situational could we have a general flow chart cause I've been explaining the stuff to relatively new players and it seems reading though the stuff for them is fine but gets jumbled up in their head at times what i did was create a more flow chart saying aoe or single then mana% And hp of target damage expected that kinda thibgy of easy quick reference . Just a thought .

Edited by Argonauts
  • Like 1

Wow looks like this thread is the most popular around here! Loving the new class guides. I am going to try and get a DK tank levelled before Mists hits and will be referring to your DK guide all the way as at the moment I have absolutely no idea.

Also cant wait for the new boss guides with videos!!!!

• Like 1

Well might I suggest some guides for the new raids and dungeons?Even from the beta I mean or is it that not viable?Since I visit the site more often than most from the wow community guides like those would be really helpful than searching in forums in random.At least to have a little preparation beforehand Posted Image But apart from that the new guides on 5.0.4 are good so far don't worry about that. You haven't let us down.

Edited by Vanterboren
  • Like 1

You have a great website but here is a constructive feedback:

I think there is some issues with the front page:

• You should move the most important information of the site to the middle of the page (class, dungeon, raid guides) and give them a big and attractive buttons so people can access their information fast
  • And move the today middle to the top (Recent updates, Popular Pages, etc...). Since is an information most people who come to the site doesnt want to know. And if they want to they can do it "kinda" fast.
Some classes (Mage for example) didnt get an opening rotation in their rotation part of their guide, and i love this information (this is a more personal one)

I hope you guys continue your FANTASTIC job.

Thank you for making this community better at the game ;).

• Like 1

I think that Icy-Veins is an amazing website and has been very helpful to my guild and myself progress through heroic dragon soul this expansion. The only constructive feedback I would give is that I would like to see some of the math or theories behind the stat priorities but other than that I am very happy with the website.

~Healinghands, shadow priest of The Church (Bleeding Hollow US)

• Like 1

Cheers for the new guides, have been very helpful... looking forward for the mop dungeon and raid ones!

Good luck to everyone!

• Like 1