Storm 427 Report post Posted June 2, 2014 I'm giving Wildstar a shot, it looks to have some neat features, and I'm in a bit of a lull with WoW right now until WoD comes out, which could be anywhere from 3-6 months from now. I'm Currently downloading so I don't know which server I'll be on yet, but I'm leaning towards Dominion for my faction. If you're reading this you should play with me If you're already playing let me know what server/faction you're on and I'll join your server. #Zagam and Pattymayo #Drumsmani and Cynthea #Other cool people 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Hybrys 199 Report post Posted June 2, 2014 Didn't mention me? That's rude. II'll prob pick it up, let me know where you end. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Krazyito 521 Report post Posted June 2, 2014 Medic healer. Dominion Avatus server. Just add my account, krazyito Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Hybrys 199 Report post Posted June 2, 2014 Cool. Storm, do you want to tank or should I? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
LobbyBoy 38 Report post Posted June 2, 2014 Aaaaargh! I nearly missed the head start! Thanks for the reminder Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Storm 427 Report post Posted June 2, 2014 I'm leaning towards Chua Engineer explorer, but I can go tank or dps. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Hybrys 199 Report post Posted June 2, 2014 I'm leaning towards Chua Engineer explorer, but I can go tank or dps. I'll tank, just so we can have some easy IV parties. I'll probably grab a Stalker to start. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Zagam 1,983 Report post Posted June 2, 2014 #Zagam and Pattymayo We're planning a wedding. Details are about finished. Also, Mario Kart 8, Diablo, and WoW alts are pretty much where we align. Never bought into FF and we won't buy into another MMO. We're both too busy to really put that investment in. Sorry, brochacho. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Storm 427 Report post Posted June 2, 2014 I think I can win your wife over with this adorable picture of my Chua alt "Viollet" Modeled after my adorable little chincilla of the same name 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Zagam 1,983 Report post Posted June 2, 2014 I miss my chinchillas. Those dust baths were the best! Danielle can't be won over by anything unless it resembles a kitty cat. Even though I spent almost $2,000 on cats she can have with her allergies, she still swoons over any kitty seen. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Storm 427 Report post Posted June 2, 2014 Challenge accepted, I'm going to make a character look like one of your little fluffballs Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Krazyito 521 Report post Posted June 2, 2014 Server? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Hybrys 199 Report post Posted June 2, 2014 I'm on your server as Valakondria, Krazy. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Storm 427 Report post Posted June 2, 2014 Avatus, cause that's the one you said earlier. Account name is Storm301, character is Stormm. I'm at work right now, but I'll be on most of the evening. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Storm 427 Report post Posted June 2, 2014 also @Ms. Pattymayo Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Zagam 1,983 Report post Posted June 2, 2014 hahahha Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Storm 427 Report post Posted June 2, 2014 So, it's inevitable now right? You should make an esper or spellslinger dps. I bet at least one of them is kinda warlocky. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Orthios 272 Report post Posted June 2, 2014 Well, if I can ever get the installer to work I'd join y'all. Unfortunately, something causes the installer to stop working on me within seconds of opening it. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Hybrys 199 Report post Posted June 2, 2014 I'm really not feelin' the stalker. Maybe I'll try a Spellslinger. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
LobbyBoy 38 Report post Posted June 3, 2014 OMG .. Justin Bieber got some tail at last Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Storm 427 Report post Posted June 3, 2014 Anyone on the forums reading this is definitely welcome to join us. We're Dominion on the Avatus server. once we get high enough level and figure out what's what we'll be making a guild, and maybe even do some 40 mans, but that really all depends on how well the game has taken off after a month or two. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Orthios 272 Report post Posted June 4, 2014 Well, after a 12 hr installation, I now have a lvl 4 Chau Esper, Orthios, on Avatus. Really liking wildstar so far, but having to get used to the different key binds will take some time. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Storm 427 Report post Posted June 4, 2014 I'm lvl 17 so far, and having a lot of fun with it. On launch day the game world is almost as massive as WoW which is amazingly impressive since wow has had about 10 years to build all that content. PVP is fun, just got my house/plot of land last night, which is also really awesome. As long as endgame isn't terrible I'm actually going to have to seriously consider whether I go back to hardcore raiding in Warlords, or just keep playing wildstar. 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Hybrys 199 Report post Posted June 4, 2014 I'm lvl 17 so far, and having a lot of fun with it. On launch day the game world is almost as massive as WoW which is amazingly impressive since wow has had about 10 years to build all that content. PVP is fun, just got my house/plot of land last night, which is also really awesome. As long as endgame isn't terrible I'm actually going to have to seriously consider whether I go back to hardcore raiding in Warlords, or just keep playing wildstar. The only issue with the endgame is the difficulty. Veteran (IE: Heroic) dungeons are crazy easy, the world bosses have been undermanned, and the raid bosses can't be very hard with 40m raids. I think we're going to see a Vanilla-like difficulty in just organization. When the organization is sufficient, things will fall apart. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Storm 427 Report post Posted June 4, 2014 Ya, it all depends though. I mean I agree it probably won't be terribly difficult with 40 man raids, but it doesn't necessarily have to be difficult to be fun. I like heroic raiding in WoW, but I also really liked raiding in BC when the earlier raids were fairly easy, and even SSC and TK weren't too bad other than Vashj and KT. by Black Temple though half the bosses were fairly difficult, and that was also fun in its own way. Not everything has to have a 100+ wipe learning curve to be fun and interesting. 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites