Jump to content
Eifa

WoW foreign language

Recommended Posts

Hubby played Wow 20 (what??) years ago. Hardcore. Multiple lvl 60 toons. We just started playing from 1 in February together, me for the first time. I am a level 46 dwarf priest, but I feel like SUCH a noob. I asked my guild for help understanding Wow and leveling on my own (so I’m not just following my hubby around clueless to the world around me)… they sent me here!

 

As I’m reading through I literally cannot understand 80% of these topics and posts!! My question is: how do I learn the wow life? The shorthand, the lingo, what the HECK is going on around me? The second something drops my hubby knows if I should greed or need or pass, he says things like “that staff is good for a mage you don’t want it.” HOW DOES HE KNOW THAT??

 

I want to know what he knows but, married life, I don’t want to ask him! Lol how do I learn the lingo? How do I figure all this out without feeling like a noob in front of him?? What resources are there for first timers like me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ 2 years later. For example- Do you know what mages like? intellect ( increases the blue line] and stamina (increases the green line]. Psst- ask a player who is similar to you. Priest's like intellect and stamina also. Intellect for spells, stamina for health. If your a healing you need to maintain your mana, and not attract things that kill you when healing, healing causes threat to the things you are fighting. you get armor that has added talents that makes you a stronger player

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...