FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

New Gold Sink in the War Within Pre-Patch? Warband Bank Tabs!

75655-official-war-within-deep-dive-pane

Buying Warband tabs in the War Within pre-patch isn't cheap at all. The first one is only 1,000 gold, but by the time you get to the fifth, it'll set you back 2.5 million!

As I was writing our Warband guide for the pre-patch, I noticed just how steep the pricing for Warband Bank tabs is.

The first two tabs are quite affordable, costing 1,000 and 25,000 gold, respectively. But the price jumps significantly for the third tab at 100,000 gold, then skyrockets to 500,000 gold for the fourth, and a staggering 2,500,000 gold for the fifth. I didn't even have enough gold to buy the fifth tab to see if there are more beyond that.

Snímka obrazovky 2024-07-04 o 12.28.03.jpg

Here are the exact costs:

• The first tab costs 1,000 gold.
  • The second tab costs 25,000 gold.
  • The third tab costs 100,000 gold.
  • The fourth tab costs 500,000 gold.
  • The fifth tab costs 2,500,000 gold.

The real question is, how many tabs will the average player need? With the Warband Bank allowing you to store reagents and account-wide gear, it's easy to quickly fill up valuable tab space. Each Warband Bank tab has 98 item slots. Will that be enough?

• Like 1

Uncommon Patron

If you need that many tabs you likely have the gold to spend. I don't see the average person needing that many tabs...we still have our regulars bags/banks for stuff we don't need to share or want to share later.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Calysia said:

If you need that many tabs you likely have the gold to spend. I don't see the average person needing that many tabs...we still have our regulars bags/banks for stuff we don't need to share or want to share later.

Seems correct. I would have the use of every single tab in case I'm doing mass crafting for Gold Brew.

In the other cases, I don't see why we could need that much tab except if you are a compulsive hoarder but it's a problem you have to fix, not Blizzard prob. 😛

I would imagine most people in need of that many tabs have been running their personal single member guilds for a while now.

• Thanks 1

Uncommon Patron

I do not consider 25k a good price even for tab 2.   I have a full docket of alts and only one tab "to share" won't even cover our cooking supplies.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      We've put up an overview of the latest Hunter changes from the Beta.
      Hunter
      Marksmanship Hunter - Marksmanship Hunter core passive Increases damage/healing by 7%: Improved Kill Shot and Kill Shot Increases damage/healing by 25%: Chimaera Shot Increases damage/healing by 7%: Improved Kill Shot and Kill Shot Increases damage/healing by 25%: Chimaera Shot Improved Traps - The cooldown of Tar Trap, Steel Trap, High Explosive Trap, Implosive Trap, and Freezing Trap is reduced by 5.0 sec. Mongoose Bite - Normal: A brutal attack that deals [ 202% of Attack Power ] Physical damage and grants you Mongoose Fury. Bloody Claws : A brutal attack that deals [ 202% of Attack Power ] Physical damage and grants you Mongoose Fury Mongoose Fury Increases the damage of Mongoose Bite by 15% for 10 15 sec, stacking up to 5 times. Mongoose Fury Increases the damage of Mongoose Bite by 15% and the chance for Kill Command to reset by 0% for 10 15 sec, stacking up to 5 times. Rejuvenating Wind - Maximum health increased by 8%, and Exhilaration now also heals you for an additional 20.0% 2.0% of your maximum health over 8 sec.
    • By Stan
      The spellbook has been redesigned in the War Within update, but not everyone likes the new UI. Here’s why.
      Starting with the War Within pre-patch on July 23, this is what the spellbook in World of Warcraft will look like. 

With no resize option implemented for the spellbook, the main complaint is that the new design takes up the entire screen.
      There’s only one button to resize it, and even then, the single tab still dominates the screen. If only the background were translucent, so you could see what's happening with your character.

What do you think of the new design?
    • By Stan
      Preservation Evoker class set bonuses have been updated and the class received various other adjustments in the latest TWW Beta Build 55522.
      Evoker
      Ruby Embers - Stacks 3 times. Living Flame deals [ 18.4% 24.1% of Spell Power ] damage over 12 sec to enemies, or restores [ 40% of Spell Power ] health to allies over 12 sec Evoker Preservation 11.0 Class Set 4pc - Verdant Embrace Temporal Compression increases the healing of your next Reversion empower spell by 200%. 10% per stack. Evoker Preservation 11.0 Class Set 2pc - Reversion Reversion's healing is increased by 10%, and it has a 50% chance to grant 1 additional stack Emerald Blossom heal an injured ally within 30 yds for 10% of Temporal Compression. any amount healed. Unravel - Sunder an enemy's protective magic, dealing [ 500% 655% of Spell Power ] Spellfrost damage to absorb shields. Pyre - Lob a ball of flame, dealing [ 120.75% 158.18% of Spell Power ] Fire damage to the target and nearby enemies. Lifecinders - Renewing Blaze also applies to your target or 1 nearby injured allies when cast. at 100% value. Shattering Star - Grants Essence Burst. Normal: Exhale a bolt of concentrated power from your mouth for [ 160% 209.6% of Spell Power ] Spellfrost damage that cracks the target's defenses, increasing the damage they take from you by 20% for 4 sec. Eternity's Span : Exhale bolts of concentrated power from your mouth at 1 enemies for [ 160% 209.6% of Spell Power ] Spellfrost damage that cracks the targets' defenses, increasing the damage they take from you by 20% for 4 sec. Arcane Vigor : Exhale a bolt of concentrated power from your mouth for [ 160% 209.6% of Spell Power ] Spellfrost damage that cracks the target's defenses, increasing the damage they take from you by 20% for 4 sec Eternity Surge - I: Damages 1 enemy. II: Damages 2 enemies. II: Damages 4 enemies. I: Damages 2 enemies. Damages additional enemies within 12 yds of the target when empowered. III: Damages 3 enemies. III: Damages 6 enemies. Normal: Focus your energies to release a salvo of pure magic, dealing [ 374% 563.5% of Spell Power ] Spellfrost damage to an enemy. Eternity's Span : Focus your energies to release a salvo of pure magic, dealing [ 374% 563.5% of Spell Power ] Spellfrost damage to an enemy
    • By Stan
      If you'd like to see the latest Druid changes from the Beta, you've come to the right address!
      Druid
      Vigorous Creepers - Symbiotic Blooms increase the healing your spells do to affected targets by 6%. Bloodseeker Vines increase the damage your abilities deal to affected enemies by 6% 5% Restoration Druid - Restoration Druid core passive Decreases Increases damage/healing by 2%: Improved Regrowth and Regrowth Increases periodic damage/healing by 44%: Improved Regrowth and Regrowth Increases periodic damage/healing by 11%: 110%: + Improved Regrowth and Regrowth Increases periodic damage/healing by 25%: Improved Regrowth and Regrowth Increases periodic damage/healing by 83%: Incarnation: Tree of Life and Rejuvenation Increases damage/healing by 31%: Improved Prowl and Pouncing Strikes Increases periodic damage/healing by 44%: Improved Prowl and Pouncing Strikes Increases periodic damage/healing by 44%: Improved Prowl and Pouncing  Feral Druid - Feral Druid core passive Increases damage/healing by 75%: Regrowth Increases periodic damage/healing by 75%: Regrowth Increases periodic damage/healing by 5%: Improved Prowl, Pouncing Strikes, Rake Bursting Growth - When Symbiotic Blooms expire or you cast Rejuvenation on their target flowers grow around their target, healing them and up to 3 nearby allies for [ 10% of Spell Power ].. Damage reduced above 5 targets When Bloodseeker Vines expire or you use Ferocious Bite on their target they explode in thorns, dealing [ 81% 70% of Attack Power ] physical damage to nearby enemies Astral Smolder - Your Starfire and Wrath damage has a 45% 40% chance to cause the target to languish for an additional 40% 50% of your spell's damage over 6 sec. Swiftmend - Swiftmend heals the target for [ 136.5% of Spell Power ] over 9 sec. Normal: Consumes a Regrowth, Wild Growth, or Rejuvenation effect to instantly heal an ally for [ 448% 515.2% of Spell Power ]. Grove Tending : Consumes a Regrowth, Wild Growth, or Rejuvenation effect to instantly heal an ally for [ 448% 515.2% of Spell Power ]
    • By Stan
      Find out what others are planning to main in the War Within expansion!
      With just 40 days until the War Within early access launch, players have been sharing their main class choices on Reddit, generating over 900 responses!
      We've taken the data and created a bar chart illustrating the number of comments for each class (or spec) mentioned in the Reddit discussion and here are the results!

Most Popular Classes:
      Hunters: 121 replies Paladins: 103 replies Druids: 101 replies Mages: 96 comments Shamans: 58 replies Warriors: 49 comments Priests: 44 comments Rogues: 28 comments Warlocks: 25 comments Monks: 18 comments Evokers: 12 comments Death Knights: 10 comments Demon Hunters: 7 comments The most popular classes are Hunters, Paladins, and Druids and the least popular class people plan on playing in the War Within is the Demon Hunter.
      Hunters are the obvious choice because they are easy to play and have unparalleled survivability. With two pets out, there's barely a chance enemies will ever touch you before they die. The class has good mobility because most spells can be cast on the move. Paladins are favored for their ability to both tank and heal. Many players also love the class fantasy and armor. Druids are often picked for their versatility. You have the whole package in 1 class. They also bring a lot of utility in both Mythic+ and raids. Maybe you're thinking, "Stan, why should I choose my main based on what most people pick according to Reddit comments?" That's a valid question—you don't have to. This post is just here to give some ideas, like when you're looking up names for your WoW character. If you're truly interested in what the pros have to say, check out our recent Mythic+ tier lists from the Beta, created by Petko!
      Mythic+ DPS Ranking for the War Within Mythic+ Healer Rankings for the War Within Mythic+ Tank Rankings for the War Within Which class do you plan to main in the forthcoming expansion? Let us know in the comments!