FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Ultimate World of Warcraft Portal Guide

65881-new-oribos-portals-in-patch-925.jp

Here is a comprehensive portal map for World of Warcraft.

Reddit user GuysImConfused has created a comprehensive visual portal map for World of Warcraft. The map covers various portals in the game and how they are all connected.

vlp9jreunmbd1.jpeg

Source: Reddit

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      If you're looking for a sleek and minimalistic UI for the War Within pre-patch, check out Altz UI!
      Altz UI has been one of my favorite WoW UIs for a few expansions now and I really appreciate Paojy's effort of keeping it up to date! Here's what it looks like in the game:

There is a setup wizard in the game when you first set it up. The UI is lightweight and won't take up much CPU power, that's why it has been my favorite for such a long time.
      About Altz UI
      Altz UI is a minimalistic compilation with in-game configuration supported. I wanted to make a UI which gives people the feeling of hiding almost all UI elements, just like after pressing Alt+Z, and that is the origin of the name. The theme of AltzUI is simplicity. It only shows necessary elements when you want to see them. Also its memory useage and CPU footprint is relative low. If you have any errors or questions, please post it in the comments. 
      Key Features
      Minimalistic Quick Install In-game Configuration All Classes supported Addons included
      !AltzUIFont Class Color-- custom class colors. AltzUI Aurora-- Graphic UI Mods.Don't update it separately. oGlow-- light up your items by adding a quality border to them Supported languages:
      English 简体中文 繁體中文 You can download Altz UI here or on GitHub. If you have any support questions, please submit them here.
    • By Stan
      The recent changes have made Radiant Echoes a great option for leveling, but you'll want to turn off Chromie Time before you start.
      If you have Chromie Time enabled, you'll be grouped with fewer players at lower levels, which can slow down your progress in completing map objectives and gaining experience. This only applies to players who have Chromie Time turned on; if you're creating a new character, Chromie Time will likely be disabled by default.
      If, for some reason, you do have Chromie Time enabled, make sure to talk to Chromie to return to your current timeline before completing Radiant Echoes.
      Now, the question everyone is asking: "Are Radiant Echoes better for leveling compared to MoP?" I'm leveling a brand-new character today to find out, so stay tuned for an update.
    • By Stan
      Druids received some massive tuning in the first War Within Release Candidate build.
      Druid
      Power of Goldrinn - Starsurge has a chance to summon the Spirit of Goldrinn, which immediately deals [ 92.2% 103.2% of Spell Power ] Astral damage to the target. Power of the Archdruid - Wild Growth has a 40% 60% chance to cause your next Rejuvenation or Regrowth to apply to 2 additional allies within 20 yards of the target. Wrath - Generates 6 Astral Power. Hurl a ball of energy at the target, dealing [ 70% 74.2% of Spell Power ] Nature damage Ashamane's Guidance - Convoke the Spirits has an increased chance to use an exceptional spell or ability.. Convoke the Spirits Convoke the Spirits' cooldown is reduced by 50% and its duration and number of spells cast is reduced by 25% Incarnation: Avatar of Ashamane During Incarnation: Avatar of Ashamane and for 30 40 sec after it ends, your Rip and Rake each cause affected enemies to take 3% increased damage from your abilities Stellar Flare - Generates 12 Astral Power.. If dispelled, causes [ 222.6% of Spell Power ] damage to the dispeller and blasts them upwards Burns the target for [ 17.8% 18.9% of Spell Power ] Astral damage, and then an additional [ 150% 159.6% of Spell Power ] damage over 24 sec Rejuvenation - Germination : Heals the target for [ 98.6% of Spell Power ] over 12 sec. Normal: Heals the target for [ 98.6% of Spell Power ] over 12 sec. Incarnation: Tree of Life : Heals the target for [ 98.6% of Spell Power ] over 12 sec. You can apply Rejuvenation twice to the same target Tree of Life: Healing increased by 50% 40% and Mana cost reduced by 30%. Incarnation: Tree of Life - You may shapeshift in and out of this form for its duration.. Functionality of Rejuvenation, Wild Growth, Regrowth, Entangling Roots, and Wrath is enhanced. Lasts 30 sec Shapeshift into the Tree of Life, increasing healing done by 15%, 10%, increasing armor by 120%, and granting protection from Polymorph effects Verdancy - When Lifebloom blooms, up to 3 targets within your Efflorescence are healed for [ 97.2% 77.76% of Spell Power ]. Balance Druid - Balance Druid core passive Increases damage/healing by 6%: Moondust, Moonfire, Twin Moons Increases periodic damage/healing by 6%: Moondust, Moonfire, Twin Moons Incarnation: Avatar of Ashamane - Combo point generating abilities generate 1 additional combo points. Finishing moves restore up to 3 combo points generated over the cap. You may shapeshift in and out of this improved Cat Form for its duration. An improved Cat Form that grants all of your known Berserk effects and lasts 20 sec. Generate 1 combo points every 1.5 sec. All attack and ability damage is increased by 15%. During Incarnation: Energy cost of all Cat Form abilities is reduced by [ 20 25 25% of Spell Power ]%, and Prowl can be used once while in combat Starsurge - Launch a surge of stellar energies at the target, dealing [ 177% 187.6% of Spell Power ] Astral damage. Bestial Strength - Maul and Raze damage increased by 10%. 20%. Orbital Strike - Reduces the cooldown of Celestial Alignment by 60 sec. Celestial Alignment blasts all enemies in a targeted area for [ 216.3% 229.3% of Spell Power ] Astral damage and applies Stellar Flare to them Wild Synthesis - Stacks up to 3 times. Nourish Regrowth decreases the cast time of your next Nourish by 33% and causes it to receive an additional 33% bonus from Mastery: Harmony Grove Guardians Treants from Grove Guardians also cast Wild Growth immediately when summoned, healing 5 allies within 40 yds for [ 47.6% 38.08% of Spell Power ] over 7 sec. Starsurge - Launch a surge of stellar energies at the target, dealing [ 177% 187.6% of Spell Power ] Astral damage. Twin Moonfire - Moonfire deals 10% 8% increased damage and also hits another nearby enemy within 15 yds of the target. Flourish - Extends the duration of all of your heal over time effects on friendly targets within 60 yards by 6 sec, and increases the rate of your heal over time effects by 25% for 6 8 sec. Wildpower Surge - Mangle grants Feline Potential When you have 6 stacks, the next time you transform into Cat Form, gain 5 combo points and your next Ferocious Bite or Rip deals 100% 225% increased damage for its full duration. Astral Communion - Increases maximum Astral Power by 20 Entering Eclipse grants 20 25 Astral Power. Cenarius' Might - Casting Swiftmend increases your Haste by 10% 12% for 6 sec. Dream Surge - Damage reduced above 5 targets. Force of Nature grants 3 charges of Dream Burst, causing your next Wrath or Starfire to explode on the target, dealing [ 249.6% 330.7% of Attack Power ] Nature damage to nearby enemies Killing Strikes - Your first Mangle after entering combat makes your next Maul become Ravage. Ravage increases your Agility by 5% 8% and the armor granted by Ironfur by 20% for 8 sec Nourish - Receives 300% bonus from Mastery: Harmony . Heals a friendly target for [ 223% 446% of Spell Power ] Boundless Moonlight - Full Moon Full Moon calls down 2 Minor Moons that deal ( 244.86% of Spell Power ) Astral damage and generate 3 Astral Power.] [ Fury of Elune Fury of Elune now ends with a flash of energy, blasting nearby enemies for ( 265% 281% of Spell Power ) Astral damage New Moon - Generates 10 Astral Power. Deals [ 244% 258.6% of Spell Power ] Astral damage to the target and empowers New Moon to become Half Moon Embrace of the Dream - Wild Growth momentarily shifts your mind into the Emerald Dream, instantly healing all allies affected by your Rejuvenation or Regrowth for [ 47.25% 70.88% of Spell Power ]. Tear Down the Mighty - The cooldown of Pulverize is reduced by 5 10 sec. Fury of Elune - Damage reduced on secondary targets. Generates 40 Astral Power over its duration. Calls down a beam of pure celestial energy that follows the enemy, dealing up to [ 291.2% 308.8% of Spell Power ] Astral damage over 8 sec within its area Strike for the Heart - Shred, Swipe, and Mangle's critical strike chance and critical strike damage are increased by 6%. 10%. Harmony of the Grove - Each of your Grove Guardians increases your healing done by 6% 5% while active. Druid Balance 11.0 Class Set 2pc - Starsurge damage increased by 8%. 10%. Starfall damage increased by 10%. 14%. Dreadful Wound - Dreadful Wound is not affected by Circle of Life and Death. Ravage also inflicts a Bleed that causes [ 30.3% 38% of Attack Power ] damage over 6 sec and saps its victims' strength, reducing damage they deal to you by 10% Druid Balance 11.0 Class Set 4pc - Lunar Eclipse and Solar Eclipse each increase the Astral Power Wrath generates by 1 2 and Starfire generates by 2. 5. The Light of Elune - Moonfire damage has a chance to call down a Fury of Elune to follow your target for 3 sec. Generates 15 Astral Power over its duration. Fury of Elune Calls down a beam of pure celestial energy, dealing [ 109.2% 115.8% of Spell Power ] Astral damage over 3 sec within its area Savage Fury - Tiger's Fury increases your Haste by 8% 10% and Energy recovery rate by 20% 25% for 6 sec. Guardian Druid - Guardian Druid core passive Increases damage/healing by 58%: 90%: Brambles, Dreadful Wound, Lunar Beam, Mangle, Ravage, Thorns of Iron, Thrash Increases periodic damage/healing by 58%: 90%: Brambles, Dreadful Wound, Lunar Beam, Mangle, Ravage, Thorns of Iron, Thrash Increases damage/healing by 2%: Moondust, Moonfire, Scintillating Moonlight, Twin Moons Increases periodic damage/healing by 2%: Moondust, Moonfire, Scintillating Moonlight, Twin Moons Umbral Inspiration - Consuming Umbral Embrace increases the damage of your Moonfire, Sunfire, Stellar Flare, Shooting Stars, and Starfall by 30% 35% for 6 sec. Starfall - Extends the duration of active Moonfires and Sunfires by 3 sec.. Multiple uses of this ability may overlap Calls down waves of falling stars upon enemies within 40 yds, dealing [ 126% 133.6% of Spell Power ] Astral damage over 8 sec Restoration Druid - Restoration Druid core passive Increases damage/healing by 90% 79%: Incarnation: Tree of Life, Lunar Calling, Wrath Increases damage/healing by 73%: 47%: Ferocious Bite, Incarnation: Avatar of Ashamane, Ravage Increases damage/healing by 74% 48%: Improved Prowl, Pouncing Strikes, Shred, Thrashing Claws Increases damage/healing by 5%: Improved Prowl and Pouncing Strikes Increases periodic damage/healing by 24% 22%:  Improved Prowl and Pouncing Strikes Shooting Stars - Moonfire and Sunfire damage over time has a chance to call down a falling star, dealing [ 30% 31.8% of Spell Power ] Astral damage and generating 2 Astral Power. Wild Mushroom - Grow a magical mushroom at the target enemy's location. Affected targets are slowed by 50% After 1 sec, the mushroom detonates, dealing [ 200% 254.4% of Spell Power ] Nature damage and then an additional [ 113% 143.5% of Spell Power ] Nature damage over 10 sec. Generates up to 16 20 Astral Power based on targets hit. Starfire - Deals reduced damage beyond 8 targets. Call down a burst of energy, causing [ 87.5% 93% of Spell Power ] Arcane damage to the target, and [ 30.6% 32.6% of Spell Power ] Arcane damage to all other enemies within 5 yards Starfire - Generates 8 Astral Power.. Generates 8 Astral Power. Deals reduced damage beyond 8 targets Normal: Call down a burst of energy, causing [ 80% 84.8% of Spell Power ] Arcane damage to the target, and [ 26.4% 28% of Spell Power ] Arcane damage to all other enemies within 10 yards. Lunar Calling : Call down a burst of energy, causing [ 80% 84.8% of Spell Power ] Arcane damage to the target, and [ 16% 17% of Spell Power ] Arcane damage to all other enemies within 10 yards Convoke the Spirits - Restoration: Call upon the Night Fae for an eruption of energy, channeling a rapid flurry of 20 Druid spells and abilities over 4 sec Empowered Shapeshifting - Frenzied Regeneration can be cast in Cat Form for 40 Energy. Bear Form reduces magic damage you take by 4% Shred and Swipe damage increased by 3%. 6%. Mangle damage increased by 10%. 15%. Dream of Cenarius - This effect cannot occur more than once every 20 sec. When you take non-periodic damage, you have a chance equal to your critical strike to cause your next Regrowth to heal for an additional 200%, 130%, and to be instant, free, and castable in all forms for 30 sec Ruthless Aggression - Ravage increases your auto-attack speed by 20% 35% for 6 sec. Feral Druid core passive Increases periodic damage/healing by 5%: 10%: Improved Prowl, Pouncing Strikes, Rake After the Wildfire - Every 200 300 Rage you spend causes a burst of restorative energy, healing allies within 12 yds for [ 600% of Attack Power ].
    • By Staff
      Blizzard has released hotfixes today with improvements for the Radiant Echoes event. Find out what's changed!
      Our pre-patch event guide will soon be updated to reflect the latest changes.
      (Source)
      August 1, 2024
      Player-characters
      Priests will now automatically restart Shadowform after using Ride Along if Shadowform was enabled when they become a passenger. Quests
      “The Lightforged” and “Heritage of the Lightforged” now correctly direct players to the Lightforged Beacon. Radiant Echoes Event
      Updated the event so that now, after the zone boss is defeated, memories begin resurfacing again, repeating the event immediately. The event now rotates between zones once each hour, and while the Radiant Echoes are active in a zone, they will remain up for the entire hour. Increased earnings from scenarios and bosses, which now include flightstones and crests. The event quest is now daily and account-bound (was weekly, per-character). Dalaran Defender’s gear is now eligible to be upgraded at the Creation Catalyst.
    • By Stan
      I casually leveled a character in MoP Remix for testing purposes. Here's a breakdown of how long it took and the activities I completed along the way.
      As you may know, MoP Remix ends in 18 days, so I decided to level a completely new character in this mode to see how quickly it can be done. This post is primarily for players who want Level 70 alts ready for the War Within launch.
      I quickly completed the introductory questline and began queueing for dungeons. Initially, I focused on Normal Difficulty dungeons but soon started spam-running  Heroics. By frequently, I mean queueing for multiple dungeons back-to-back. Occasionally, I paused to adjust my gear and gems or to disenchant items for Bronze. Overall, I completed 30 dungeons to reach Level 70 and completed a few campaign quests, up to the point in Jade Forest where Horde players work with General Nazgrim to repel the hozen.

I completed the last wing of Mogu'shan Vaults on Raid Finder difficulty, but the XP was so low that I didn't bother queuing for more raids or finding groups for higher difficulties outside the Group Finder. I also tried one scenario and found it a waste of time if your goal is to quickly reach Level 70.
      From the daily quests, I only did the one requiring the completion of three dungeons. I didn't disable auto-loot, but sometimes I couldn't loot the final boss because players were already queueing for the next dungeon. As a result, some XP tokens ended up in my mailbox, which I used to level from 65-69.
      My casual and somewhat inefficient leveling took 4 hours and 30 minutes, as shown below. I believe this is much better than the XP you'd get from the Radiant Echoes pre-patch event.

Here are my cloak stats, which are also casual, resulting in a +100% XP gain.