FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Delves Guides

This thread is for feedback about our Delves guides and its subpages. If you spot any errors or have a question, please, don't hesitate to ask and we'll do our best to answer them as soon as possible. Thank you!

Guest Teolir

The list under 9. is not correct.

For example:

Tier 8+ Bountiful Delve offers Item Level 603 8/8 Champion Gear;

Tier 8+ gives 603 Item Level gear, but its 3/8 Champion.

27 minutes ago, Guest Teolir said:

The list under 9. is not correct.

For example:

Tier 8+ gives 603 Item Level gear, but its 3/8 Champion.

Noted, thanks. This was probably a tooltip bug on the Beta. I submitted a fix for the issue.

Guest Petalosa

I ran a bountiful delve a second time when it came up in rotation, and received the EXACT same loot item. Does this mean that each week the bountiful delve will drop the same item per person, or did I have bad RNG? Do we need to keep track of which bountiful delve we did to make sure we don't duplicate the loot drop?

33 minutes ago, Guest Petalosa said:

I ran a bountiful delve a second time when it came up in rotation, and received the EXACT same loot item. Does this mean that each week the bountiful delve will drop the same item per person, or did I have bad RNG? Do we need to keep track of which bountiful delve we did to make sure we don't duplicate the loot drop?

Hopefully bad RNG! It should be a random item from the Delve loot pool on each completion / key!

Guest Peta

This can't just be RNG because this happened a second time. I am getting the SAME gear from the bountiful caches!!! This is the third time it's happened...