FORUMS
shamboozeled

Why do I get spammed with ads when I am a damn subscriber?

This is crap! I pay to stop the adds and you sign my account out and I get hit as soon as I come in for information. I pay so my video does not reset because of the crappy advertisements and then you redesign the site and hide any support contact information. 

8 hours ago, shamboozeled said:

This is crap! I pay to stop the adds and you sign my account out and I get hit as soon as I come in for information. I pay so my video does not reset because of the crappy advertisements and then you redesign the site and hide any support contact information. 

Hey, we apologize for the issue, I'm talking with the team right now to resolve this.

10 hours ago, shamboozeled said:

Hi, I am not sure I understand what the issue is. If it is that you were signed out automatically, we do not have the power to do that, so if you are not using a new device, your cookie or SSO likely expired, which is unfortunately not something we can address. If this is a common occurrence, please let us know and we'll be happy to help with troubleshooting.
If it is that you are seeing ads despite being logged in, please log out, clear your cookies for the website, and log back in. If the issue persists, please let us know.

As for the contact information, on the desktop layout, contact information can be found at the botom of each webpage, where you can click the "CONTACT" link. On mobile, the Diablo IV layout has the link at the same spot, while for the old layout, you unfortunately have to use the Search function at the top of the page and enter "Contact" and open the "Contact Information" page which appears as the first result.