FORUMS
Tahavi

Diablo IV guides and paragon boards

Hello!

I’m using your site with iPad and iPhone (iOS 18 and iPadOS 18 with latest updates). I’m using safari with both of these.

New spiritborn guides seem to have a new version of paragon boards tool and it’s quite bad. I can’t zoom in and when I click on a node, it shows blank info. 

You must be busy with the guides at the moment, but it would be wonderful to have some kind of fix. I seem to rely on your guides quite a bit and this is a show stopper.

ps. Fullscreen option has the same issues.

IMG_0016.png

IMG_0017.png

Hi, thanks for pointing these issues out - we've deployed a pinch zoom feature earlier today (though we are still working on giving it better ergonomics). As for the tooltip issue, after some investigation, it appears the tooltip appearing empty is happening only on apple devices. We're working on a fix now.

Even on PC the new tool is difficult to use. The font for which jewel to socket and how many rotations is small and hard to read. I can't just look at one board making it harder to see at a glance what I'm working on. By removing the text description I now longer know which exit to take on boards that have more than 1 attached board. I also get no information about whether certain nodes on the current board should be left for later in character progression. This style might be nice for someone with max paragon points, but does not help those characters still progressing.

On 10/18/2024 at 2:04 AM, Masci said:

Even on PC the new tool is difficult to use. The font for which jewel to socket and how many rotations is small and hard to read. I can't just look at one board making it harder to see at a glance what I'm working on. By removing the text description I now longer know which exit to take on boards that have more than 1 attached board. I also get no information about whether certain nodes on the current board should be left for later in character progression. This style might be nice for someone with max paragon points, but does not help those characters still progressing.

Hi, thank you very much for the feedback - we are now working on making the rotations and board order more readable without having to zoom in on each board. Regarding the progression breakdowns, we'll try find a solution that would be workable for both the readers and the authors.

• Like 2