Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Krazyito

Weak Auras - Ask here for help! Read first post: Discord channel

Recommended Posts

Just so people know, I'm at blizzcon currently so I won't be able to do anything until next week. Send me a PM of you happen to read this and want to say hey. (though I doubt ppl reading this are at blizzcon =P)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do i make this show the timer as 9.3 or 9.34 instead of just 9? (or any other number in the timer)

 
function()
    local _, _, _, _, _, duration, expirationTime = UnitBuff("player", "Drink")
    expirationTime = expirationTime or 0
    return math.ceil((expirationTime - GetTime()) - 10)
end

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do i make this show the timer as 9.3 or 9.34 instead of just 9? (or any other number in the timer)

function()

    local _, _, _, _, _, duration, expirationTime = UnitBuff("player", "Drink")

    expirationTime = expirationTime or 0

    return math.ceil((expirationTime - GetTime()) - 10)

end

function()

    local _, _, _, _, _, duration, expirationTime = UnitBuff("player", "Drink")

    expirationTime = expirationTime or 0

    local returnString = (expirationTime - GetTime()) - 10

    returnString = string.format("%.01f", returnString)

    return returnString

end

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello not sure if this tread is still alive but i wanted to track the purple adds target on xhul harac in HFC  and the aura wold only show if it is targeting you is that even at all pos ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello not sure if this tread is still alive but i wanted to track the purple adds target on xhul harac in HFC and the aura wold only show if it is targeting you is that even at all pos ?

I answered your pm as well. But it's not possible. The adds don't even target anyone. They just go to the closest player next to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello again smile.png
Start trying Archi myth. Have 2 question.

1. Found good WA for Mark of the Legion(MotL) on P3 on youtube(display where he must go and time before MotL faded) but can't find a string to import it. Maybe someone already found it and can share or can help find it? I search on LIMIT's stream and twitter - nothing found.

 

2. About Seething Corruption. Can weakaura prompt what pattern(AFAIK - there is 4 patterns) now and "say" how we must move? For example if its "left-right-left"-pattern - display on my display text "left-right-left". Or I need to remember all 4 patterns and watch and identify what pattern used now?

Edited by Serafim1991

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are multiple Legion WA's out there, so i just took a recent one from Reddit as it has an explanation with it: 
https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveWoW/comments/3ua9ef/mythic_archimonde_p3_mark_of_the_legion_weakaura/
 
As for Seething Corruption i have not yet seen a WA or addon being able to tell you which pattern is active, but you can try and memorize them as there is only 4.
 

ARCHIPATTERNS.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, would like to ask for some help a second time.

 

My question is specific to Xhul'horac, however I would really like to know if it were possible to make a weakaura that "counts" the number casts of a boss ability/event. My guild has a stun/grip rotation for the Imp adds that spawn, but it would be nice to have an aura to display whose turn it is out of the three groups we are using.

 

Ideally it would be like this

Imp Spawn #       Group #

1                          1

2                          2

3                          3

4                          1

5                          2

6                          3

7                          1

etc etc

 

A weakaura to handle this and display the group # when each event occurs would be great to know in general for the future.

 

Thanks for your time,

Bic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, would like to ask for some help a second time.

 

My question is specific to Xhul'horac, however I would really like to know if it were possible to make a weakaura that "counts" the number casts of a boss ability/event. My guild has a stun/grip rotation for the Imp adds that spawn, but it would be nice to have an aura to display whose turn it is out of the three groups we are using.

 

Ideally it would be like this

Imp Spawn #       Group #

1                          1

2                          2

3                          3

4                          1

5                          2

6                          3

7                          1

etc etc

 

A weakaura to handle this and display the group # when each event occurs would be great to know in general for the future.

 

Thanks for your time,

Bic

 

I will work on this this week.  I need a Xhul'horac log to see how to check when imps spawn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will work on this this week.  I need a Xhul'horac log to see how to check when imps spawn

 

 

Thanks!

 

Edit* Posted another issue, but have since managed to resolve it.

Edited by BicV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Based on the log.... Theres no actual event that happens when they spawn.  Not really sure what I can do to count the imps then.  Mannoroth actually had a summon event, but here. I'm failing to see one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey man!

First of all, you're doing an amazing work here and thank you for that.

 

I'm posting cause we just down Mannorth mythic and on Archimonde nether phase when Mark Of the Legion pop I would like to know how much absorb I got on me so that I know what CD I have to use.

I already done one but I'm not that good at LUA :/

dCK6kaGiLs1Lqc1OuvHtPuk3sQWUKk1WuQogGLbQEMsX0aLRjvzBQQ6BsfnobsNtQK5PucDpvv0brIwOOYdrkMisPUOuWgLs9rLsYifvvNukYkLIAMib3uuL2jIFkv1qfvLJIeYsrk5POMQkDvbIVQuIgRsj4SIQiRvuf1CvvP9s9xKQbdPdtyXkPhdXKb5Ys2Ss8zvLrlOonrRwPK61iPzd0TfWUf53qnCrz5kEUqtN01vLTlq9Drvy8cY5LswVuO9RInGVMdygYmKVMFXAO3YKDZrvGqnYYgltaGB(fRHEit2nhQ)YsSu3Udy9(ddoC4bfo8nabDpOaEPdyBmdjJzGIw3kKAMu5H5w9xwIL62D8FtNW2S)VRUGh0Gc8)pmV0bS)MJzIHkTWQqL4Kj7MJIa1TcPVPCoZdwfADRqQzsFsdMLi4eDemiE81eatambUjaMSXeatGzcGvZRIHgmiE81ea3(pSU6AdaCy7BGbFVlyb1lD0RNjWDBy))dVxVD47WH1dgW))EPJEWmzJB3zNDU3fqN77W27AhEN7EPJEWmbMjawnpyvOsCYKDZl4KAMseejuLub4bnFtfLqvcPL5yMyO2FzjwAEYKDZidoJElt27ggG5f8uFd(LGUvi9nL5BfsFtf)LZkqqkruzWcvIt9dUgqrR4VnGakZIfD(Lmp1NeNUTYkZseCYCufiuJoN5vWkbLxmuzohfAGqBZYKuPJGdKbwAbzcGzTcPVPm3guOM1kK2gNuZThzJhuk6jGgHkoO3R5yMyOERq6BkZnL0Awei1V0iIQm9Ltm)gKM6GgruLPVCIPdotmunhZedvVAgbhiBQy0RMvzGAAJtQ52JSXdkf9eqJqfh071SamlSWeaZR4bQMMsXsnbaWmKmMbkA1ecozUPKwZIaP(TjeCk(lNvGG0ZpgSf98HZJA2s8aXHLfiK5OkqOgZhwMuZ56FV9ZR5vbc1Vb)sq9xwILAcCZ4NcktLZzoMjgQ9xwILUfmz3Skdudnyq84RjaMaycCtamzJjaMaZeaRMHKXT(LquzWLZzgelG81SkaRK6R5apqv6RvRMFXIELqWVKwJeY5mdjxwKipqTLVMd8avPVwTAEWGLVMd8avPVwTAErGOsCYxZbEGQ0xRwnxje8lP1iHmd0zxDzEeiLVMd8avPVwTA1mYlQ4a3kKAE5Lqujo9JTDA(GEqpOhuqmIa8GkwJ4z9G(ZdAqssDRk9IvbiLRr8Sg)X2ZafTQz7B708b9GEqpONMpOh0d6bvUCqfRr8SEq)5ppO7hunCLonFqpOh0d6b9GEqpOI1iEwpO)8GU9TFA(GEqpOh0kbDA(GEqpOh0tZh0d6b9GoL(M0peRr8SUTtZvcY8lPJ87RgFnJ8IkoGzRMJzIHknyq84RjaMaycCtamzJjaMaZeaRMHQOqFJqRCceQFd(LG8Q5yMyOslSkujoLxmuzMYGC7Bo9cCh53xnrtGBgQIc9ncTAJN6BWVeKxndjJzGIw3kKsHArntXiMxWt9n4xcIgmiE81eatambUjaMSXeatGzcGvZR4bQgAWG4XxtambWe4MayYgtambMj7D3ZQzvgOgNZSijdiujo5R5Okg1xZztfl1CeucvkoZQvZ6i)(QXxZARSYmYlQ4aMrErfhGU2kRmxbxj1mYlQ4a0dlHkZQmqbzg5fvCaZlVeIkXPFSTtZh0d6b9GoL(M0bvNxDAUsqMRGRKgnhestx6uMJ7tRC0PmV9dc5sNM8tjzRAG2wnRvi15mJGbXJVMaZK9U7SNvZqYiYuArFWQqL4Kj7MLqM5WYce6Gs5GewAERFrvU0YmfAO91C4s(fwn5FpZdwfA5CMxfiu)g8lbDRq6BkZ3kK(Mk(lNvGGuIOYGfQeN6hCnGIwXFBabuMfl68lzoMjgQ5aReuEXqLzkPnTnVkqOcn4mAWG4XxtambWe4MayYgtambMj7D3ZQ5fCszzJLjB6zgsgZafTyvGqnAMIrmRYa10gu8fntWPY8QyAk1EWj15mRviLLnwMaa3Ca5m4XRMxXdunna9vMj4uzwRqABqXx0mbNkZR4bQgw2yzcWFZR4bQMCceQqdoZCoqzJnkgOd6fJbvzMzjcorpkHkZuOH2xZR4bQgVAoQceQX24KAU9iB8Gsrpb0iuXb9EnhZed18xYVWQjB2nhvbc1in4KkKPavsn3pixUjA3G5OkqOgPbdIhFnbWeatGBcGjBmbWeyMay1mKmMbkADRqkTKFHvZuCM5yMyOULsinSja7MfqqsvItcq66i)(Qj6Rja(Awh53xn(AwBLvMJQqFrZVyrpCja1WE18lvbxj1S4PyZz1GujnCja1WM7TBUcUsQ58xcqnS54BTcUsA(MArgYmNVgOafm)ss1SkMVsn)If9xsQoN5xSONvdsL0WLaud7CMZQbPsA4saQHPJZQrO4X8w0C8TwbxjLFllYqMPtdL8LoFPKwxRMFjDKFF14R5xsQMvX8vQvRwnhvbc1yBqXx0mbNkZ5HesdBY)EMxfiu)g8lbrdgep(AcGj7Ma3KDt2yYUjWmzV7EwnRYa1WYgltaGBoMjgQ0UIc9nLxnJhzLuHkXjZ5VpTAkp3NCPKcMrgCg9qMS3nmaZR4bQM(llXsnPNvZrZW7gO79Ub60CWMaadoGvBa

So the thing is It's working (at least for me) but when I got no absorb on me I still go the icon witch is pretty annoying :s

I already tried that:

 

function()
   local absorb = UnitGetTotalAbsorbs("player")
   if absorb == 0 then
      return "hide"

 

But it's not working.

Would be awesome if u could help me out!

Anyway thank you again for the work on the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello
Need help. My weakauras just broken. Display some auras and custom functions but in config menu  - there is nothing. I tried almost everything: "/reloadui", "/console reloadui", reinstall. Don't try only delete all weakauras WTF. Someone know what to do?

WoWScrnShot_120315_230008.jpg?psid=1

 

As you can see  - in weakauras window I haven't any auras, but in middle of the screen  and slightly left I have 2 icons(HTT - standard, Holy Shock - test aura). 

Can I restore normal work of weakauras without deleting all my auras?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you might have corrupted your aura file... You have to figure out what was the last aura you loaded and manually delete it, which is kind of annoying.

 

the happens when you load or try to add an aura in combat.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh thanks.

Delete almost random(one of 3 auras, which I import last time) and restore all other.

 

Also have a question: circular progress bar - is it possible in weakaura now? Found few themes about it, but all of them  - about a year ago.

Edited by Serafim1991

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh thanks.

Delete almost random(one of 3 auras, which I import last time) and restore all other.

 

Also have a question: circular progress bar - is it possible in weakaura now? Found few themes about it, but all of them  - about a year ago.

 

Wait, i saw your old post that you edited, did you fix it now?

 

Also i've never done a circular progress bar, not sure if thats possible but something to post on the Dev site (on curse)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes I fix it.

First time I opened the file and was shocked and confused. But little bit later I figured out the structure of the file and found what I need to remove.

 

Make a back up of the .lua file RIGHT NOW. In case it happens again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi.

 

I've been working hard, but I cannot for the life of me make this work!

I'd like a WA that shows the distance to all Deathknights in my raid - either based on class og player names.

Ideally I'd like it to show when im more than 20 yards away from them, also when not targeting them or having them focus target.

Seperate WAs for each deathknight will do fine.

 

Cheers! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, the last person who posted, I accidently deleted it. Because for some reason mobile didn't give me a confirmation when I meant to quote. [edit: found out how to restore it]

Here is the quote

2fishbones (https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/user/28966-2fishbones/) has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "Weak Auras - Ask here for help!".

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi. I've been working hard, but I cannot for the life of me make this work!I'd like a WA that shows the distance to all Deathknights in my raid - either based on class og player names.Ideally I'd like it to show when im more than 20 yards away from them, also when not targeting them or having them focus target.Seperate WAs for each deathknight will do fine. Cheers! smile.png

My answer: I will try to work on this when I can. Currently just finished moving to a new place, can't get internet until (maybe) Tommorrow. If they can't fix it Tommorrow then I have to wait until Sunday for someone to come out.

 

That's quite allright! In the meantime I have made it work - thanks a bunch for the reply!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update, I have no Internet until Sunday the 13th. Sorry guys.

I'll try to make some dry code at some point when I'm done with this moving hassle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Hey, would like to ask for some help a second time.

 

My question is specific to Xhul'horac, however I would really like to know if it were possible to make a weakaura that "counts" the number casts of a boss ability/event. My guild has a stun/grip rotation for the Imp adds that spawn, but it would be nice to have an aura to display whose turn it is out of the three groups we are using.

 

Ideally it would be like this

Imp Spawn #       Group #

1                          1

2                          2

3                          3

4                          1

5                          2

6                          3

7                          1

etc etc

 

A weakaura to handle this and display the group # when each event occurs would be great to know in general for the future.

 

Thanks for your time,

Bic

This isn't exactly what you asked for or perfect, but best i got. It shows which wave of imps has spawned.

dCe3oaGie0LqavJcr1PquEfvQmlIQUfrLDHqdtk5ysPwgvspJOKPrsCncv2gvIVHimoeOZHiQ1HakZJqk6EsX(iKkhKK0cre5HIeteLQlIszJes(ivQ6KekRKiZKOOBIaYoje)KkLgkrHLsLINkvtvexvK0wjKQ(kkjJLqk1Er1FLudgomLwmHQEmvmzu4YcBgf9zrQrJiDArTAcPKxtuQztIBlj7Mu)MIgoj1YPQNtW0r66sSDk8DeGXJsQZJsSEcPW(vZBZt49kENbVZGNW7mn10Ew0i4I4Qk8oJSGAflljbRP8oRSgbb2GaxG3zXTmzkeuUiYjU2UsSTkYQLlUOslxCvC8UpsNn1jSOo4DAWAkVBDOztTapH3Z6mLNW7mmRDkcuZkojX7ofbQzfVBlEBDOnisawJy0mATKT4T1H2GyUsTGQkzJy0mATKT4T1H2GinxfIY0lsWAkRSgXOz0AjBXBRdTbrfRaLvwJy0mATKT4T1H2Gi1BDKDwNE0myAvecoLt5Dw7wMmfckxuYrqxjijAtcc2sCUklzrcxCrfot5urfEVOP(C60HNNW7ofbQzfVZSODOztn5KT0ymg(Gw86HT4T1H2GyUsTGQkzJyiA2mAnm9d3h0KCvqozdr3GCBXBRdTbrfRaLvwJy4Ur7wKTuOzWP8ULbJmnBQTk1uFoD6WlWt4I0MNW7uFoD6WZt4DklQdE3PiqnR4DNIa1SQMYI6G3dJqt59Wi0uEpfsT0bbkeeSPdExOi(Wi0uz4dMzwZ7DzWMmLjV7ueOMv8oZI2HMn1KhgHMk)GirIKT0ymgzMJWi00rtZGq2ejf3MQijS5M6EIQUjHWbL0qV0ymgJXyylEBDOnisawJy0mAT0ymgJXyylEBDOniMRulOQs2ignJwlngJXymg2I3whAdIuV1r2zD6rZGPvriwAmgJqriYmhHrOPJMMbHPkIyj1DzWMmLzkQ2tQ7PMskSXg7SXoHdkPHEPXymgJXqX0XQmk6mD0misK4sJXymgJHIPJvziOouueJ9rZqiuchk5It(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(rT8JA5hozgYpC8HLMn1IptfgndbQxqTsMsoHYrO8J0LmJHPFqiHKT0ymgJXymgJXymgzMdklQJHvZyqoLf1XOPzqyk(Wsl(GWHPFqzrDmAAgek6dsZokbHdt)GYI6y00miugbLqYgusd9sJXymgJXymgJXymgJHpOfVEqn1LkXhEYDYmiBPXymgJXymgJXymcfHiZCqzrDmSAgdYPSOognndcLHILLWt4W0pOSOognndcfJgves2GsAOxAmgJXymgJXymgJXym8bT41dQPUuj(WtUAfllHNH4fJDYwAmgJXymgJXymgJqZyPXymgJXymgJXym8bT41JwlngJXymgJXyeAglngJXymgJXyS0ymgJXymgJXsJXymgJXymgkMowLrrNPUpvXyF0mecLWHsobLFqKirYwAmgJXymgJXiZC44dlT4dXyN8IotDFQIXozJMMbjRIRYQ9GsAOxAmgJXymgJXymgdBXBRdTbXCLAbvvYgXOzylEBDOniMRulOQs2igYnAV0ymgJXymgJrOzS0ymgJXyeAglngJrOzS0ymg(Gw86btRIqSuOzW7cfXhgHM2lmzMznVxNIQ9K6EIQUjH3dJqtf4D2ejf3MQijS5M6EIQUjr(uClbIKunPwMU191Sj6ztKK6ufruIjZe2CdBSlFQIiwsDxgSjtzMIQ9K6EQPKcBSXoBSZ7fDyeAkVBlutE3PiqnRQjnZi4DNIa1SIt59IM6ZPthEEcV7ueOMv8oZI2HMn1Kt2sJXy4dAXRhuFjwk0m4uoLt5DQpNoD45j8oLf1bV7ueOMv8UtrGAwvtzrDW7culTiW7ofbQzvNADKTaVZSODOztn5KT0ymg(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

 

 

Hi.
 
I've been working hard, but I cannot for the life of me make this work!
I'd like a WA that shows the distance to all Deathknights in my raid - either based on class og player names.
Ideally I'd like it to show when im more than 20 yards away from them, also when not targeting them or having them focus target.
Seperate WAs for each deathknight will do fine.
 
Cheers! smile.png

 

Think it was Krazyito who earlier made a distance to healer WA. This is the one.
I imagine you just change the range to 20 instead of 40 and the healer names to DK names.
 
dK0hoaGiHQlji1NajJcu5uGsRIur1RafLMfPs3cQDjOggH4yssTmjHNrQIPbsDnkfTnbj9nqrghOkNduyDKkq3tszFKkGbsQqDqHIwiPQEiLctusLlckQSrjjFKurCssvkRKKDcQQFsPKHsQqwQqHNsrtvaxLsPElPcAUKQuDxsfL9sL)kjAWOdlXIjKESqMmbxgyZuIptjnAb60e9AsvYSjLBdIDd53sz4uQwov9CPA6IUof2UKQ(UqPXliopHA9GIQEpOOy(csCFsfP9R2vTlGZeIZuWzk4c4mT0qPPeMh4GFfq7mfKD7AfXbaHKoZqh5mJm6zdsaqiPZ0IbkkLneCWUAoNtmgJXymgJXymgJXySTSNYgQJXymgJXymgJXymgJXymgJXy8Q5CoX4PitiGcQprTzutR5LiRRMZ5uRfv0MqKOyaeSrtR5N1MqlYQ5CoxnNZPwlQOnTRved8bkIQbM1MWmXHFbcWwiqCDNXHFbciqST46oJd)ceqGGEaiUUZ4WVabuvZWhxNUAoNtmgJXymgJXymgJXymgJXymgJXymgJXymgJXymgJXymgJXy8Q5CoxnNZPwlQOn9G0WJmtVezDwBgp(Q5CoxnNZPLMFwPUt7AfXa)uIMs7fPVdNDTIyGpqrunaStH2Q5CoNZ5C1CoNZ5CIX6eqofK9SGIatrbzSaaAkUzmliHzgemTRved8RMZ5CoNtTwurBki75S2Sy4lvcq1hUozplOiG(GmwaazBKm7Wf3UwrmWhx3PDTIyGh2vZ5CoNZ5Q5CoNZ5eJH58(MFAJGGi9sISUAoNZ5CoLwMcYEoRvBIKAZmianfK9CwBkYeGewnNZ5CoNRMZ5CoNtm2gnTMxISUAoNZ5CoLwMqKOyaeSrtR5Nhk1MImZGa0eJN6nltzoL9j8TvGPi6oZGa0mQP18HxnNZ5CoNZ5CkTmfK9CQduBcrIIbqWgnTMFMbbOjgR3SmZGGPGSNfueyk7tnqVpZGf0mdcMqKijediRMZ5CoNZ5CoNZ5uq2ZzTzp9sK1WwAEiLeU4HwiUUtbzpHDoX4y0mqcsK1z2MOgAkaIKqkAZcsyg1q1d85mBZE6LiRRMZ5CoNZ5CoNZ5uq2ZzTz8qjQQQQQkrererIhoSGSNHdhpu8XNySnAAn)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(zbjmZGGzgu6fM(IuycbaruGp8kmEwNSNfueqFqglaGSnsMD4GYxKc6bkyN4Pzbcyw6ZIOT6bt4eawkgA50ajZPSpHYUwrmWdfSHxHXZ6K9SGIa6dYybaKTrYSdhu(IuOAyO7ek7fFkgAOGDIN1j7zbfbMIcYyba00xKctiaiIc8tKebsaanliHPDTIyGhQ(0EXNINqaqef4NwAg(WRW4PouhBGKzm1zZE6LiRt8eoBzpLnurd2zvEjajOjEAGK5mMZSnJccI0RWZzDalfdTSpZ2ek7AfXapuHxHXtDOo2ajt91zZE6LiRt8eoBzpLnurd2zvEjajOjEAGK5u)z2Mrbbr6v45SoGLIHw2NzBcLDTIyGhQWRW4PhKgE0ezaruGFIN1j7zbfbMWjrtXfVqh2POGmwaanfTLbNgiz2dVQy4lvcq1hUozplOiG(GmwaazBKm7ZAtlgOOu2qWzGKzm1DAGKP(WUAoNtdKmJ5S20ajZyoB(ju21kIbEOwnNZPbsM6pRnnqYu)zZpHYUwrmWd1Q5Co1ArfTzjeDNfXZAtBJKPoQ1LPSHGZajZyc7Q5Co1ArfTPOHO7uuXZAtBJKPoQ1LPSHGZajt9HD1CoNslZsiZcsykAiZmiaTAoNZ5Co1ArfTPqiZAZsit8u0qwnNZ5CoNATOI2uq8S2SiEINIkE1CoNZ5C6bPHhnHtiKPoFkeYeMDkiEQZNcIHDUoDksyBUAoNtasy1CoNEqA4rtKuBfajSA1QvRwTA1QvRwTA1QvRCPlDMITLflDq6Qcdn80t1WaMGh0vOhBcVkGPkQWzbdTECMPxA1kW7c4mtX2boZEwsJUZ0OdQSOfBrCp9gaN(otdeOEakDMfJS5mb1dqPZ0gnKGmLnu3zA0bvAGKPtFNzuqqKE5mnSlusGZmYONnivMITdCM9SKgDNzKrpBqQmOua4mtjeGGlDMsbNzDYEwqrGz2MbbfnGV7mJvkKbDvfQvadBcn8GhmGjORagIadOH2zbdTnDMidib8sRwb(Ud(v7mdcKwdMUQGxfWqpqBtyan0viIiWtKqfANfm0HQZmeBzXshKUQWWdMePIQfb6QfXM6bE2egWqpolyOH2zQ1kcUaotJoOseOEG3PVZmlAau6c4mHyOLsxax6sNPG0IfzKHwk2fWzcXqlLUaU0LotFjc4c4mHyOLsxax6sNPLsukBixaNjedTu6c4sx6m9nnGlGZeIHwkDbCPlDPZSiiitzdv0Qm9sRwb(UlGlDPZS7mRiC1HfjC1WKZSEh8Rg6kQ2Loha
Edited by Woopza

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi ^^,

I've been trying to make a WeakAura with a trigger custom for T18 4P (Gathering Vortex) bonus for Elemental Shaman, i'd like to display an icon when my Lightning Shield stacks are over 16, or when [Gathering Vortex's Stacks  + Lightning Shield Stacks>23 (or equal 24)].

From the test i've been doing, i've find a problem in the detection of Gathering Vortex, so i tried few algorithm (LUA) and the one that seems to be working the best is the one that look at all the buffes and compare them to chosen one.

If someone that knows how to correct/do this could help :)

 

Here's my own code (this one doesn't always appear at the right time and badly display off) :

function()
 buff1=false
 buff2=false
 wanted1 = "Lightning Shield"
 wanted2 = "Gathering Vortex"
 for i=1,40 do
 local spellID=UnitBuff("player",i)
 if spellID == wanted1 then
 buff1=true
 end
 if spellID == wanted2 then
 buff2=true
 end
 end
 if buff1==true and buff2==true then
 local name1,rank1,icon1,count1,etc1 = UnitBuff("player", "Lightning Shield")
 local name2,rank2,icon2,count2,etc2 = UnitBuff("player","Gathering Vortex")
 if count1+count2>23 or count1>16 then
 return true
 else
 return false
 end
 end
end

Or directly my WeakAura :

 

diufhaGiQKlPcvgfqYPuj1RuHQMLkyxQqzyOqhtuwgv0ZqrjtdfvTnukACOIADOOI5HIsDpq1(OsLdIkyHOstKkvDruQ6JOcnsuuPtQczLqAMuP0nrrr7ef5NaHHIsLwkkv8uvnvr1vrfzROuYxrPWzrrH5IsP2lYFrjdw6WkzXQepgIjJQUmLndYNvPgTk60I8AvsMTIUnOSBO(nGHdulxHNRutx46u12bI(oky8aPopvy9uPy)KPmkNEy0ZtppLtpIFhaWYnqh0luHsVhhJ09TnOC6r87aag9qEmsKaWG6AHQQQQoSWpWQ5dVjudZluHkuHkuHkukOpgP7BBq50hoaB0J43bam6r87aagRWbyJ(DSc)MEW2aXWXPTMXj9zmYi9ESbsdh0V8ba9(TXYJtbXLEe)oaGrpKhJejamOUwOQQQQx8qqzWHwZTjuvvv1lEiiNWHwZTjuvvvvgw4W4ZuHR6YTP7ZaNW3Q)zYM8UeQQQQkdlCy8ovHR6IJR40gj8TkBbmcd0UeQQQQkeWqnbp7aZZOkpGqvvvvvvvvNaiRP6gSnNh5E4CcNcUEiiq5c8C5WgUoKUwOQQQQQQQQji1nyBopY9QWHRYWchgFMQACAyHQQQQQQQQQQQQEXdbLbpgEtOQQQQQQQQgMxOQQQQQQQQji1nyBopY9QWHRYWchgVt140Wcvvvvvvvvvvvv9IhcYj8y4nHQQQQQQQQAyEHQQQQAyEHQQQQMGuV4HGYGdpgEtDH5vV4HGCchEm8MACAyHQQQQQQQQobqwtv8cMLDySWxLDiHaGZoGa4Xr2blqYuHRYjCk46HGaLlWZLdB46GQl3MUpdCcFR(NjBY76AHQQQQQQQQobqwtv8cM58WyHVY5Heca25beapoCEWceNQWv5eofC9qqGYf45YHnCDWfhxXPns4Bv2cyegODDTqvvvvvvvvtqQiaECKD8iaEC40DozwQadveapoYCxgBQgNgwOQQQQQQQQQQQQdl8dSAm8MqvvvvvvvvT52eQQQQQQQQQQQQ6Wc)aRcTMBtOQQQQQQQQgMxOQQQQgMxOgMxOcvO0BG0WXME21TCGzWE2Hf7cc2G9SJ7yKEKtd5k69G5xHrVFBSaBdedhN2AgNex6bBdedhN2AgNSaaBJvamONzdNEe)oaGX6mXB0hjygpf0FAP7ZGyIZms)eyXt5073gRDYngDHE)2yHnqAdIl9XAA4GYPhMFgjkNckOFd2qOC63j890iMYOG(bW0OC6H5NrIYPGc69BJfYCT3ex69BJLBaWgDH(XcXOC6H5NrIYPGc69BJ1gSHqCPhzU2BkN(DcFpn6FMlhyMCGjkO3VnwiaWUScIl98jiOeIFgoOC6H5NrIYPGc63j3yuo9W8Zir50dEnchex6HMgOtxMgXL(WWex6dgmC4akbsJ4sFWGHdhex6HagHdylmXLckOGE(0g8C54JfYvB6poe6h2DcaN7aSrFcbat)INpfja8AYkgP7BBSPCkOh0GacABbXugNzKEgs8XjXeNzK(fsKaWBkNEOeoTpPC65byDpbyGUq)9eGbwqJfmJE2WwxXb)yTzoCeeQS)PGc6DaciOTfetzCMr6XEy5J09Tn2etz0N4PNJGqL9p98Pn45YXriay6pch2aAHyS9ria4nB)GT5KftRWpmwCcpSPHJe((dGbmkOFtVZJLDmgpwgBspijMYyENzuqea

 

Thanks :)

Satron

 

PS : Sorry for my possible english mistakes, that's not my native language


Des tests que j'ai pu faire, le problème vient de la détection des stacks de Gathering Vortex, et j'ai donc essayé plusieurs algorithme, celui qui avait l'air de marcher le mieux étant de parcourir tout les buffs juqu'à en trouver un adéquat.

Si quelqu'un connaissant bien les triggers custom (LUA) pourrait m'aider, soit sur ce forum soit directement en jeu :)

Voici mon code :

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello

Want write a small fight timer with some features. That's why I have a few questions.

1. "PLAYER_ENTER_COMBAT" and "PLAYER_LEAVE_COMBAT" - it is event or subevent?(try to use it to start and stop timer, but it isn't work)

2. Is there a function that stops the timer when I'm out of the fight?(die, or defeat target)

3. How to make the timer is not reset immediately after the fight and reset only when it begins a new fight?(like ElvUI datatext). 

 

Also I think about announcing in "say" how long the fight lasted, but think can do it myself with a few examples I already have

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...